Tundra/Cognac 3.0 CSi for sale in Sweden

richard_csi

Reaction score
I have always appreciated the timeless design of the BMW E9 and spent numerous hours on this forum to gather information about the E9 model before I finally pulled the trigger on this 3.0 CSi Tundra/cognac 3.0 CSi about a year ago. I had owned a few E9s before, but this was the first car I felt would be my keeper - until recently. Due to a new BMW E9 purchase, I have to let my stunning 3.0 CSi go.

This 3.0 CSi was delivered in Germany in April of 1972 in the marvelous color combination Tundra Green metallic over cognac leather interior. It was optioned with power sunroof and power windows, making it a very special 3.0 CSi. The car came to Sweden in 1986 and was restored in the 90s. Unfortunately, I don´t have any documentation from this restoration. I have spent the last year gradually improving the car, no expenses spared. It runs great with no issues and holds correct temperature. I´m happy to provide driving videos and further information about what work has been carried out during previous and current ownership.

I´m fully aware that this car is not in mint condition, and that there are several details the E9 experts in this forum will point out not being original/period correct. I have taken all this into consideration when pricing the car. Paintwork, chrome and sealings should be improved/replaced to bring this car to the next level. All minor defects are documented, photos will be provided upon request. My humble opinion is that this is a nice 3.0 CSi in a stunning color combination.

Price: 100 000 USD. The car is located in Sweden. US/international export is possible.
Welcome to reach out to me for more information about the car. I can also provide a link with hundreds of photos and videos to further describe the condition of the car.

I would also like to take the opportunity to show appreciation for all the invaluable information gathered in this forum, it has helped a lot in the process of bringing this car to its current condition :)

112.png1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.png11.JPG12.JPG13.jpg14.JPG15.JPG16.JPG17.JPG18.JPG19.JPG20.JPG21.JPG22.JPG23.JPG24.JPG25.JPG26.JPG27.JPG28.JPG29.JPG30.JPG31.JPG

m5toureg

Reaction score
Hejsan Richard.
3.0 CSi - VIN 2261 877 - EZ (first reg. date) Sweden was 1985-03-28.
Restauration performed from 1986 and finalised first 1992.
GLW the sale ! ,for some reason it is “raining E9s“ at the moment’.
Cheers.

Last edited:

richard_csi

Reaction score
Hejsan Richard.
3.0 CSi - VIN 2261 877 - EZ (first reg. date) Sweden was 1985-03-28.
Restauration performed from 1986 and finalised first 1992.
GLW the sale ! ,for some reason it is “raining E9s“ at the moment’.
Cheers.
Hej!
Thanks for the detailed information about the car´s history. They seem to be in high demand, even though there are a few on the market. But I´m not in a rush to sell if the market has weakened either, I would love to keep it next to my new E9 :)

GPD

Greg
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ok. So I am just going to throw this out there.... this car is magnificent but even back in college I was slow to acknowledge my friend‘s abandoned attractions. But I so want this car.