• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

TURKIS E9

Reaction score
The color might be my new favorite. It suits the lines of the e9 and it scrams early 70s. Spectacular car. Congratulations.

Markos

Parts Hoarder
Staff member
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I mean it's okay... If you are into Turkis, highly polished aluminum, fresh chrome, fresh leather seats, BBS RS, antisceptic engine bay, and 3.5L motors. You know, that stuff :D

Turkis is so lovely! Beautiful car! More exhaust pictures please!!! :)

Drew Gregg

Reaction score
My CS is now being painted Turkis. The pics on my desktop monitor look like the color is correct. What color was the car before painting? Doing a color change is a major project. Your car has turned out very nice. What's it like driving a LHD car on the opposite side of the road in Australia?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I mean it's okay... If you are into Turkis, highly polished aluminum, fresh chrome, fresh leather seats, BBS RS, antisceptic engine bay, and 3.5L motors. You know, that stuff :D

Love the car and the exhaust locale. We ran it out in back of the front tire on our 50's hotrods. At the end of the header we put a cap that could be unbolted to allow the exhaust and the rumble to exit before the "Glass Pack" muffler. Which actually muffled little or next to nothing. The caps were called something like "Lakes Plugs" a phonetic spelling?

One of the most beautiful coupes I have ever seen.

paul

Site Donor
Reaction score
thanks fellas....I am really happy with everything :):)

20190815_135208.jpg

20190815_135241.jpg