UK friends: help to find wrinkle paint VHT in or near london

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
hi,

yes, i would like to try the VHT wrinkle paint in my head cover

impossible to find/buy in spain, but as i travel frequently to london, i would like to try to buy it there

can anyone in the UK help me with this, i need to find a shop, retailer,... that sells this stuff and is close enough to central london so i can use underground or everground to get to it

thanks and regards

Christopher

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Jesus

it's easy to buy on Ebay UK, which is where i bought some (used it with excellent results, it's as well to use the prep spray too).

If they won't ship to Spain i can buy it for you and can arrange to meet you in London - when are you coming ?

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Jesus

it's easy to buy on Ebay UK, which is where i bought some (used it with excellent results, it's as well to use the prep spray too).

If they won't ship to Spain i can buy it for you and can arrange to meet you in London - when are you coming ?

that is terrific Christopher !

send you an email

regards

Sportster

Site Donor
Reaction score
As Christopher has said, it's available on Ebay here in the UK and in some auto spares shops.

What colour are you after and how many cans. Could probably arrange to get some for you.

Not sure what the rules are as far as taking pressurised containers on a plane or sending by road freight.

Let me know, and maybe we could organize a 'MINI MEET'

Nos Vemos

Peter

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
As Christopher has said, it's available on Ebay here in the UK and in some auto spares shops.

What colour are you after and how many cans. Could probably arrange to get some for you.

Not sure what the rules are as far as taking pressurised containers on a plane or sending by road freight.

Let me know, and maybe we could organize a 'MINI MEET'

Nos Vemos

Peter

hi peter, thanks
yes we have arranged it already
the mini meet is open anyway !
send you a pm

Lotuss7

Site Donor
Reaction score
Small tip on application. To get a good dense wrinkle patter requires heat. Spray the surface then use a heat lamp moving in one direction.

John