Uk garages

Kevin T

Reaction score
Hi

Who do you recommend in the UK to maintain your E9’s ?

The closer to London the better, thanks.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have been told by bmw car club members and bmw forum members
not Munich legends !!!!

E3-3.0Si

Reaction score
From what I hear, Mark McLennan at MJF Engineering in Dorking is very well regarded. Also, Domenic Surdi at Little Compton Garage near Moreton in Marsh in Glos is also well regarded (admittedly that's nowhere near London). I frequently use BMR Performance in Turners Hill near Crawley and they're really good.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Mark at MJF engineering in Dorking and Nigel at Retro engineering in Evesham are two of the top dogs at looking after E9 cars and any classic bmw cars !!!

They are both honest guys and won’t rip you off like certain Indy BMW garages !!!!

Christopher

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have personal experience of Little Compton garage and afraid that I wouldn't recommend them at all - far from it.

Russell at DMworx in Stoke Mandeville Bucks is very good, and personally owns E9 race cars

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have personal experience of Little Compton garage and afraid that I wouldn't recommend them at all - far from it.

Russell at DMworx in Stoke Mandeville Bucks is very good, and personally owns E9 race cars

Hi chris

Thxs for the contact details to Russell at DM worx in Bucks ,
I will give him a call

Rek

Reaction score
Bill Russell, an independent sole trader just the the east of the M25. He does all the work on two London members cars. I trust him implicitly.
If interested I will provide details.