UK parts clearout

69_2800cs

Reaction score
I’m now logged back in to my regular account (somehow I ended up with two logins) - PLEASE DIRECT ANY PMs TO ME AT @dj_efk.

Hi all,

Having sold my 1969 2800cs to another member via the forum some time ago, it has become apparent I have some parts left over. If ok with the admins I’ll just add them to this thread to keep things clean.

Please note that unless stated, all parts are for a RHD car. I will treat responses on a ”first come first serve” basis.

All prices are exclusive of postage and packing. Collection in-person is fine from either Axminster in East Devon or in most cases and if you pay up-front then I’m happy to transport items to my parents’ in Maidenhead, Berkshire for you to collect from there.

Last edited:

69_2800cs

Reaction score
First up - a new and sealed set of black carpet mats. Excellent quality - they were bought from Danbury Car Carpets in 2018. They have some kind of rubber-like backing and the edges are bound nicely. £50 SOLD

Last edited:

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Just a suggestion...cut the plastic so prospective buyers can better see the carpet material/color....Salt and pepper like factory carpet, one color charcoal, one color black, other? Wool, nylon, loop? Backside is what...rubber with traction nibs, just carpet backside, or ? Price looks good...a bit more difficult to tell about the product. Best of luck with the sale.

dj_efk

Reaction score
I’m now logged back in to my regular account (somehow I ended up with two logins) - PLEASE DIRECT ANY PMs TO ME VIA THIS LOGIN.

Last edited:

dj_efk

Reaction score
Engine undertray - Came with a job lot of parts I bought and never fitted, appears to be a reproduction of the original card type but made from much stronger fibreglass. I don’t have an E9 anymore so I can’t check for quality of fitment, just to be clear.

In good strong condition and comes with some fixings. £100 SOLD

Last edited:

dj_efk

Reaction score
Early style kidney grille in good usable condition - needs 3 new studs and then good to go after a good polish. £50 SOLD

Last edited:

dj_efk

Reaction score
Rear bulb holder - good used condition other than needs the copper strip replacing on the back - take a look at the pictures. £20 SOLD

Last edited:

dj_efk

Reaction score
Next up, a fuel / coolant temperature gauge cluster - looks to be new but sold as seen as I can’t test. £75 SOLD

Set of front quarter window adjuster wheels in lovely condition. £30 SOLD

Last edited:

dj_efk

Reaction score
Indicator / turn signal switch. Good working order when removed from the car. £65 SOLD

Last edited:

dj_efk

Reaction score
Stainless wiper blades - Made in Spain so good quality. £15 the pair SOLD

Last edited:

dj_efk

Reaction score
Brand new horn still sealed from Walloth and Nesch. £20 SOLD]

Battery fastener / tie-down bracket - has been roughly painted but looks fine for a driver. £7 SOLD

Last edited: