UK Upholstering

CSLRich

Reaction score
Just got my rejuvenated scheels back from Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers in.....Bromsgrove UK. They've done a great job replacing tired padding, restiching old seams and fixing a small blemish. And all for a very reasonable price.

The quality was more important than the price to be honest, and I'm not disappointed. Small, family run business from a suburban industrial park.

They mostly do vintage VWs and get much of their work through personal recommendation. Theyve done a camper refit for a friend, hence the contact.

Google them if you need to see a little more, and I thoroughly recommend a phone call to Pete or Ang if you need some high quality upholstering !

Rich

jvrenaudon

Reaction score
A hearty endorsement of CSLRich's remarks regarding the work and service offered by Bromsgrove Autotrimmers. I had no idea that there were such friendly, competent and reasonably-priced people still around. No association, obviously, but certainly a firm that I can confidently recommend to others, especially those with tired, split, worn-out Scheel seats. Any doubts, give me a call on 07860 515049.