Upstate NY inspection

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Are there any board members that are in the Albany/Capitol District area that would be willing to look at a coupe for me, or know a good BMW tech/mechanic in the area? Of course I will compensate for time and mileage. I ran across the car while driving through on vacation a couple of weeks back and did not have the time to give it a thorough going over....it has sat a while, but it did drive, the suspension and handling were good, the pickup was spotty, but probably to be expectecd for a CSi that hasn't been driven in a year(?) (could be injector problems?) . Best of all, I was able to get my key through the fender metal by the drivers strut tower without too much effort, so the rust monster is there....maybe bringing this car to the Pacific Coast is not such a good idea......anyone up in that neck of the foliage changing woods? Thanks
Jeff

Mario L.

Reaction score
I'm in Bow NH and own www.VSR1.com. We're approximately 4 hours from Albany, possibly on a weekend I can do an inspection if the car merits the drive an expense to travel this far. I can be reached at
603-228-2888

Mario L.