value of coupes

Tundra

Reaction score
Very interesting article in current issue of Hemmings p.30. Discusses value potential.

Tundra

Reaction score
hemmings article

Sorry I can't. I'm traveling. I have my laptop but no scanner. On the cover page next to the bar code there is a teaser that reads " Investment appraisals 69 Plymouth Cuda, 1971-75 BMW 3.0 cs.

Tundra

Reaction score
Bimmer magazine

There is an equally interesting article in this month's issue of Bimmer entitled "1967-76 BMW Market Update". It covers the 2002, e3 and e9's. Coupeking is referenced in the article. It's on p.67. On p.69 there's a Griot's Garage ad featuring a 3.0cs. Those two articles should be helpful to those asking the value of coupes in this forum. They can be referenced to those articles. I don't have the ability to post those articles as I'm on the road. Maybe someone else can if it's worth it.

jmackro

Reaction score
Andre:

When you say "Hemmings", do you mean the old "Hemmings Motor News", the magazine "Sports & Exotic" published by Hemmings, or .....?

I have the Oct '08 issue of "Sports & Exotic" and don't see the article on p. 30, but perhaps it's in the November issue that hasn't made it from Vermont to the West Coast yet.

Thanks for mentioning this!

G

Reaction score
A customer ripped the page and gave it to me..Don't have a scanner but I took a pic. Lets see if this works !
orig.jpg
[/img]

Tundra

Reaction score
Hemmings motor news

To Jay Mackro. It's Hemmings Motor News. It's in the September issue "to be Displayed Until September 16. I'm guessing it's the most recent issue. "G" posted it above. The article I referred to above in the latest Bimmer magazine would be worth to post. Page 66 has good comments on the M30 engine, Getrag Trans, Zenith carbs etc. I don't have a camera or scanner with me so I can't post it.