Valve Covers

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have two valve covers, both have been tumbled and then coated with a clear ceramic. They can literally be wiped clean with a Kleenex. The first is a standard M30 cover for any coupe with a 3.0, the second is a b35 Motronic cover with offset mounting hole for the upper timing cover. Both in excellent shape, they were not cheap to restore, asking $100 each including shipping to CONUS. PayPal fee extra unless sent Personal to avoid fees.

I needed an early e12 cover, non-Motronic for my b35 which a member here provided, with a centered mounting hole in front and left hand oil filler to clear the air cleaner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 174

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll take the cover compatible with the E9 M30 motor (oil filler toward the front)

I have two valve covers, both have been tumbled and then coated with a clear ceramic. They can literally be wiped clean with a Kleenex. The first is a standard M30 cover for any coupe with a 3.0, the second is a b35 Motronic cover with offset mounting hole for the upper timing cover. Both in excellent shape, they were not cheap to restore, asking $100 each including shipping to CONUS. PayPal fee extra unless sent Personal to avoid fees.

I needed an early e12 cover, non-Motronic for my b35 which a member here provided, with a centered mounting hole in front and left hand oil filler to clear the air cleaner.

Chris, If still avail. I need a new cover with the oil filler to the front and the front stud hole compatible with the distributor type upper timing cover.

John

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Early cover

Tonight: I'll throw on an early front timing cover and try a ratty early VC to see if your old one will fit or not.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
OK, John Feng is buying the early M30 cover to use with his Alpina side draft setup. Benji, you have a PM regarding the Motronic cover.