Very Rare CSL parts For Sale on Ebay

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wa Hoo! If I bought each of those parts I would double the amount put inot it so far! I guess if I had a low mileage CSL it might be good to have some spare parts around!!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wa Hoo! If I bought each of those parts I would double the amount put inot it so far! I guess if I had a low mileage CSL it might be good to have some spare parts around!!

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
just a by-product of the ridiculous "value" discussions, guys! whoever the seller is, when the internet masses celebrate sale of cars like that silver alpina attempting to flip it (for half a mil !) guys who've sat on spares just cannot help but think SOME internet chat monkey will max out a gold card for spare bits. And they're probably right. sigh.

Anyone want:
a ZF 5-speed? $6,000. Alpina B2 triple setup w/cam and airbox? $8500.
Turn signal lenses? $350. Original motorsport rubber-edge ducktail? $1000
38cm Petri? Take your pick, black or silver (not concours) $750. Correct scheels (in leather!)? $1250. with headrests, $2000. NOS Door weatherstrips? NOS Inner/outer rocker clamshells? NOS bulkhead corners?

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
just a by-product of the ridiculous "value" discussions, guys! whoever the seller is, when the internet masses celebrate sale of cars like that silver alpina attempting to flip it (for half a mil !) guys who've sat on spares just cannot help but think SOME internet chat monkey will max out a gold card for spare bits. And they're probably right. sigh.

Anyone want:
a ZF 5-speed? $6,000. Alpina B2 triple setup w/cam and airbox? $8500.
Turn signal lenses? $350. Original motorsport rubber-edge ducktail? $1000
38cm Petri? Take your pick, black or silver (not concours) $750. Correct scheels (in leather!)? $1250. with headrests, $2000. NOS Door weatherstrips? NOS Inner/outer rocker clamshells? NOS bulkhead corners?

shanon

Reaction score
That's whole mouth of hens teeth. Is that what the H-grail looks like, wow, that's a b*tchen stash of loot. Must be hard to part with, maybe.

So I instantly gave Santa my early Xmas list, the maplight is at the top. Too cool, love to see some close-up/detail shots of it. Been eyeing maplights recently, however this one is outta my humble budget.

Anyone know when the year Alpina started doing the fabric? Too cool.

Wonder if he sold his NOS CSL/Alpina bike/ski roof rack yet, I might have to get serious about that if it showed up ....:lol:

-shanon

shanon

Reaction score
That's whole mouth of hens teeth. Is that what the H-grail looks like, wow, that's a b*tchen stash of loot. Must be hard to part with, maybe.

So I instantly gave Santa my early Xmas list, the maplight is at the top. Too cool, love to see some close-up/detail shots of it. Been eyeing maplights recently, however this one is outta my humble budget.

Anyone know when the year Alpina started doing the fabric? Too cool.

Wonder if he sold his NOS CSL/Alpina bike/ski roof rack yet, I might have to get serious about that if it showed up ....:lol:

-shanon