Vintage at Saratoga NY

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well here is some good news that may help us all enjoy the holiday season and have something to look forward to in 2021. We have set the dates for Vintage at Saratoga next year. As usual it will be at the Saratoga Automobile Museum but for a change the event is moving to the fall. The the dates are October 8th, 9th. and 10th. With luck the world situation will cooperate and we can once again enjoy each others company and cars. We are excited to begin planning and are looking forward to seeing you all next year.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I've wanted to make this event for several years now. Fall in New England would be lovely.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I live on the West Coast, but did some consulting a couple of years ago at the GlobalFoundries facility in Malta...just down the road from Saratoga Springs. One weekend when I stayed in NY rather than going home I toured the park and museum there. What a great place for a car show! We've got it good in this neck of the woods to be able to use Van Dusen Gardens in Vancouver for our All British Field Meet, but Saratoga Spa State Park takes the cake. I need to come up with a few more reasons to be on the East Coast October 8, 9, and 10.

Last edited:

HonaloochieBoogie

Reaction score
I live on the West Coast, but did some consulting a couple of years ago at the GlobalFoundries facility in Malta...just down the road from Saratoga Springs. One weekend when I stayed in NY rather than going home I toured the park and museum there. What a great place for a car show! We've got it good in this neck of the woods to be able to use Van Dusen Gardens in Vancouver for our All British Field Meet, but Saratoga Spa State Park takes the cake. I need to come up with a few more reasons to be on the East Coast October 8, 9, and 10.
It’s beautiful country, especially in fall. I saw Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers there in 1979. For those lucky enough to be attending, “the waiting is the hardest part”. RIP Tom.
DD267E8B-09A0-438E-ADA3-695A479F2C7C.jpeg

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hope it is Cabriolet year! A buddy is waiting for his to ship across the pond and dock here. Well, not literally here in Bucks County, Newark is as close as it can get. RHD, excellent condition, blue. I will post photos when it arrives if Saratoga is Cabriolet this year.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Actually the Cabriolet I mentioned above is a Targa. But Porsche has the copyright on the word Targa so BMW and other marques can't use that specific word.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The BMW Classic CCA is planning a tour the Wednesday Oct 6-Friday Oct 8 from VSR in NH to Stowe VT to Saratoga NY.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Getting close now! I will be driving out in the coupe, my son will follow in my E30 and another E30 cabrio buddy.
Leaving Thursday AM