W&N Engine Hose Kit

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone experience of the W&N engine hose kit? I am interested in the kit for a CSI > 10/1973 which is RHD.
Whilst these are just hoses, if they fail there is a problem, also do they fit a RHD? I don't know if there is a difference like there is with the brakes? My current ones are OK, but not great so I would normally change them, however I have heard many times that orginal rubber components are better than modern versions, hence the question.
Thanks
C

EggUK

Reaction score
Has anyone experience of the W&N engine hose kit? I am interested in the kit for a CSI > 10/1973 which is RHD.
Whilst these are just hoses, if they fail there is a problem, also do they fit a RHD? I don't know if there is a difference like there is with the brakes? My current ones are OK, but not great so I would normally change them, however I have heard many times that orginal rubber components are better than modern versions, hence the question.
Thanks
C

Have you considered the possibility of getting a silicon set made up ?

EggUK

Reaction score
Special clips ?

I can't really see why this would be so. I think any normal clip would suit, as long as the clip didnt cut into the hose.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have a set in my shop. Haven't opened the box yet.
Will report in tomorrow.