W+N shipping costs

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so what do you guys do to keep w&N shipping costs reasonable? I found several things to buy, all small items, but only 4 of the same rear window screws were what I had to have. With a few items, the cost of the parts was 34 euro ... Shipping was 49 euro. So I dropped it down to just the 4 screws for 23€. Shipping cost stayed the same.

MatthewCervi

Reaction score
In my experience the shipping costs from W&N are pretty close to flat rate (I've never ordered anything especially heavy from them, but I assume at some point the costs go up). I maintain a list of "nice to haves" so I can pad out orders in cases like this.

FWIW, their shipping used to be higher before they switched from DHL to UPS. Unfortunately, UPS is much slower, too...

Stefano_b

Site Donor $
Reaction score
To console you, consider that even in Europe shipping is a flat 17.50€ (about 19USD). Both if you buy a small or a big item.
Just for curiosity, which are import taxes in USA? Here in Italy we pay 22% plus a flat rate varying from 20 to 40€ when I buy something from USA.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Aargh ... I guess we have to team up to order from them. Any of the Atlanta area (or nearby surrounding states need anything from w+n? I need to order the adjustment screws for the rear windows (with the rubber tip) and bmw cca doesn't bring them in anymore.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I thought about that, it's such a PITA to get them on/off, I don't want to take a chance ... I want it to be done and adjusted correctly

burky

Site Donor
Reaction score
W+N shipping to Australia was always expensive, a shoe box 60 euro,s ,but they were fast DHL express 3 days, now , my latest order ,small parts 2.5 kilos cost 40euros , last seen after 20 days in KENTUCKY, I believe a UPS hub, personally the satisfaction of being able to gaze down at my new brake resivour, and washer bottle after 3 days way offsets the extra 20 euro,s.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
W&N only place to get those items?

Seems like I can get many items in the states (ECSTuning). Sheetmetal, well...ya. Europe for that.