Walloth & Nesch!

aalto

Reaction score
Exceptional service from W &N! Used their new website the day it was unveiled (worked perfectly), got the shipping confirmation on Monday, and got my parts on Wednesday (2 days later)! Incredible really considering parts ordered from Canada or the US can sometimes take up to a week to show up at my door in Vancouver.

Really outstanding. Also received a nice W&N note pad with the shape of an E9 die-cut into the bottom!

Victor

Reaction score
Parts from WN

Exceptional service from W &N! Used their new website the day it was unveiled (worked perfectly), got the shipping confirmation on Monday, and got my parts on Wednesday (2 days later)! Incredible really considering parts ordered from Canada or the US can sometimes take up to a week to show up at my door in Vancouver.

Really outstanding. Also received a nice W&N note pad with the shape of an E9 die-cut into the bottom!
Hi aalto,

Just putting together an oder myself into Canada. How are the custom HST charges handled. Did you pay the tax to the shipper COD.
Canada customs told me that but it sounds wierd to me.

Thanks in advance.

Victor

e3er

Reaction score
Victor,

Why talk to Canada customs unless it's a silly large order.

Walloth has been my no.1 Bavaria parts supplier for a couple of years, and its always been very easy to deal with them. I'm also in Canada, and I order a bunch of Skoda parts out of the fatherland and Czech without issue either.