Walloth/Nesch

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm sure everybody knows how good Walloth/Nesch is, but being a newbie at this and after receiving my first order today, I have to toot their horn a little.

Easy ordering process
Inexpensive shipping from Germany (I did take advantage of their half price shipping offer, but $25US for a box 2' x 2' x 2'? I can't do that from a US address)
Fast shipping. 5 days order to at my door.
Great items.
Carefully packed.

The kicker was the manual they included (for free)...

IMG_4091.jpeg

IMG_4092.jpeg

Nice bonus! :)

My only complaint is that it would be great if they carried more items for the E3.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Scott, think it may be the value of the order over number. Sadly, my cheapest order has been $600. Manual came at about $1000. BUT, you an order something for 2 bucks on Rock Auto and still get a refrigerator magnet!.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Walloth has done so many great things for me- shipping overnight to far away places, covering defective items before I knew they were defective , always taking care of my order mistakes....
great company, great people.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Moved to feedback section. About time we had a review for the company that has saved countless e9 owners!

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yea, nothing but thumbs up for these guys. I really love their $55 shipping no matter how large the order. Granted, it keeps me from buying small stuff too often, but that is probably a good thing.