Wanted Front rust cut see photo

Simon_D

Reaction score
Hi there,

bit of a long shot but took a hit on the left front fender/ headlight corner area and looking to see if anyone is parting an e9 and would have a cut similar to the photo below. Thanks in advance
1AB6A1AE-1DAE-4CC7-AEB4-00C1556741EE.jpeg

Simon_D

Reaction score
Thought easier to post up the damage- this corner is a little tricky to repair so I guess I’m looking for a patch repair for it. Thanks in advance

Simon_D

Reaction score
Thanks Markos, this is great. Would be a shame to cut such a nice piece for what I need. Let’s see if anyone has out there has something smaller first

Simon_D

Reaction score
Haven’t heard from Al unfortunately- perhaps my emails are going to his spam, so just throwing it out there if anyone else might have a piece, thanks in advance

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thought easier to post up the damage- this corner is a little tricky to repair so I guess I’m looking for a patch repair for it. Thanks in advance
Simon - there are some amazing coach builders in your part of the world that could definitely fab it up. They are artist. I think they are in Brisbane but might have connections near you that could help...

Precious Metal - Kip Mcintyre

McKernnan Restoration

Last edited:

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Haven’t heard from Al unfortunately- perhaps my emails are going to his spam, so just throwing it out there if anyone else might have a piece, thanks in advance
Or maybe he went to the US Grand Prix. I would try again.

Simon_D

Reaction score
Simon - there are some amazing coach builders in your part of the world that could definitely fab it up. They are artist. I think they are in Brisbane but might have connections near you that could help...

McKernnan Restoration

McKernnan Restoration
Thanks for the reply, yeah they are the opposite end of Australia to me but I might see if they have any local contacts!