Wanted: Rear left Brake Caliper Part No: 34211119211 and Left Chrome Sill Cover Part No: 51476740133.

Messages
37
Reaction score
5
Location
Cornwall, UK
Hi everyone. I’m looking for a rear brake caliper (Part No: 34211119211) for my 1973 CSA. The cheapest I’ve seen so far is a refurbished one for £290. Anyone know where I may be able to source a less expensive alternative? Unfortunately my one is cracked.

Another part I need is a left side chrome sill cover (the piece that is approx 1.3 metres long) and I believe is part number 51476740133.

I’m based in the UK and the brake caliper is the only thing stopping me from finally getting my car on the road after what seems like a lifetime! Many thanks.
 
I’d be hard-pressed to recommend somebody replace one caliper on one side of the car - shocks rotors calipers lots of stuff needs to be done on both sides at the same time. Walloth sells a set of them for a very good price.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9295.png
    IMG_9295.png
    577.1 KB · Views: 23
I’d be hard-pressed to recommend somebody replace one caliper on one side of the car - shocks rotors calipers lots of stuff needs to be done on both sides at the same time. Walloth sells a set of them for a very good price.
I’d be hard-pressed to recommend somebody replace one caliper on one side of the car - shocks rotors calipers lots of stuff needs to be done on both sides at the same time. Walloth sells a set of them for a very good price.
Many thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I was looking at Walloth. The only problem with living in the UK nowadays is that we get charged Import VAT, Customs Duty and Handling Fees on top of those prices which ups the cost a fair bit. I'm not ruling them out as a back up though.
 
You can send your set here if available

 
Back
Top