Wanted seats

Bob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of front seats with early style latch at bottom. Would prefer in central california area.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
these would be pretty rare. only from early 2800cs. there might be a pair of blue ones here in atlanta. they will need to be recovered if they are still available. happy to check with the owner if you would be interested

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have some components from a set of European velour seats. IF you can't find what you need as complete seats, let me know and I'll give you a rundown of what I have.

Bob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes rsporsche if you know of a pair let me know, pics would be great.
-gary yes if i cant find a complete seat, the internals the reclining mechanism would help restore the seats that i have in hand.

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
James,

it is doubtful that your 71 seats have the button for the seat-back release at the bottom. yours is probably on the upper side, where most coupes are.

Scott has a good point, I think the seat change over happened in the middle of the 1970 MY run.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bob,

check your PM, i sent you Jonathan's name + phone number ... he still has the seats

krauser

Reaction score
2800cs seats

I have a pair here in San Diego. I can get you pics this weekend, they are in my storage unit at the moment. They are lower latch release style.
Thanks, krauser

chapa

Reaction score
The seats I have actually do have levers at the hinges at the bottom. A truly less fussy and better arrangement. Possibly a late '70 build. Dunno. The car was titled as a '71. Off to the great crusher in the sky many years ago.

Last edited: