Wanted : Steel Wheel Trims & Hub Caps

E3_UK

Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of trims and caps for standard E3 steel wheels, 1973 model. I'm in the UK therefore probably only feasible if located here but willing to consider shipping from the US.

E3_UK

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I'm having some stuff shipped to the UK anyway so could easily stash these inside. I'll see how much he wants.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Where exactly is this guy located ?. I would need these shipped to North Carolina so trying to figure out costs.

He is several thousand miles away. With the exception of FL, you couldn’t ship any further in the continental US. It’s probably about $40 to get them to NC.

E3_UK

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll see what the price is first, appreciate your replies.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sorry Gary. I just gave all my hub caps and a set of new trim rings to a friend Thursday.
I have seen some on craigslist. I need to know which ones you want.
Koopman

E3_UK

Reaction score
This is a period photo of the car with its original wheels and trims, can you tell from this which type it is ?. I see two different part numbers on Real OEM for trims and hub caps but both types are listed for the 2500 so I'm not sure which would have originally been fitted.
The seller of those listed above on Craigslist doesn't want to ship them, not even within the US unfortunately.

27028261489_3684eebc8c_z.jpg
PICT0006 by robin_derrick, on Flickr

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
The seller of those listed above on Craigslist doesn't want to ship them, not even within the US unfortunately.

How annoying. There are probably two Bavaria owners on the olympic peninsula and he is one of them. GLWS arg!

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of trims and caps for standard E3 steel wheels, 1973 model. I'm in the UK therefore probably only feasible if located here but willing to consider shipping from the US.
At the risk of stoking an E9 vs E3 rumble if they are wildly different I have some caps supposedly for an E9 you can have that don't fit my E9. Am near Manchester so can post or you can pick up if you're bearish.

J

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

E3_UK

Reaction score
Could you possibly post up a photo or two showing what they look like ?.

restart

Reaction score
Sounds like an offer one can’t refuse!;

At the risk of stoking an E9 vs E3 rumble if they are wildly different I have some caps supposedly for an E9 you can have that don't fit my E9. Am near Manchester so can post or you can pick up if you're bearish.

J

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sounds like an offer one can’t refuse!;
Sorry just seen the auto correct meant to nearest.

Heres the photo from eBay when I bought them in 2015. It'll have to be the w/e before I can get to the garage where the car & bits are stored for any more/specifc pics. Not looking for money for them would just ask for the postage.
caps.jpg

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score

Heres the photo from eBay when I bought them in 2015. It'll have to be the w/e before I can get to the garage where the car & bits are stored for any more/specifc pics. Not looking for money for them would just ask for the postage. View attachment 34150

Forgot to add. They're free to a good home of you don't want them as would rather help out than hoard....

restart

Reaction score

E3_UK

Reaction score

Heres the photo from eBay when I bought them in 2015. It'll have to be the w/e before I can get to the garage where the car & bits are stored for any more/specifc pics. Not looking for money for them would just ask for the postage. View attachment 34150

Thanks but I'm also after the trims not just the hub caps. Cheers for the offer though.