Wanted top radiator bracket

James Poulter

Reaction score
Hi,

I seem to be missing my top rad bracket can anyone help part number 17111102011 item 5 in the picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 131

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Which radiator? I'm pretty sure I have one for an automatic radiator.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Let me double check to see what I have. I had thought there were two brackets; a longer one like the one shown in the picture you posted and a shorter one to accommodate the transmission cooling bulge on the radiator's right side. Because my car was originally an automatic, I am pretty sure I have a shorter bracket that I removed when I did the 5 speed swap. In any event, yes, if I have what you need it would be in my stash of extra parts and I would gladly sell.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes, I have the one pictured in your original post. $20 plus shipping. Send me your address in a conversation.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Probably won't have the welded one, but will check. As to the other side, there are two different parts. The automatic version is much shorter because the automatic radiator has a section on the end to cool the transmission fluid. So when I said which one, I meant manual or automatic.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Alprada - I have a second longer bracket, and I also have a shorter bracked that can be used for the other side. Same pricing as the other - $20 each.

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
My address:
Alvaro Prada - Sussy d’ Leon
11200 Pines Blvd, suite 200
Pembroke Pines FL 33026
USA