way off-topic (but it's cars)

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
interior.jpg
735i-2.jpg
I just got an 88 735i Really good condition, CA car, garaged most if its life and everything works... surprise!

As a result I'm looking for a new owner for the 320 IS. It looks like hell but has newly redone Recaro seats, a 5 speed, LSD and a new BavAuto/Koni suspension including a reconditioned drive line brand new brakes/rotors and tires.

Here's the 735i and YES I'm ditching those wheels- not sure how they got on there but I have a set of period correct basketweave BMW rims that just need painting.View attachment 23122

Attachments

• 735i-1.jpg
    735i-1.jpg
    911.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I left the cell antenna on my E36 M3 Sedan as well. It was also Black. I think I still have the cell phone bracket somewhere if you want it. That is a great looking car. I think the 735 will be on the desirable list as a classic soon. I probably have that cell phone, but haven't seen it in years and years. Can't imagine I threw it out.

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow, Great car. My friend in Seattle bought an E23 '79 733 a few months ago. Also babied, but in need of some TLC.
The 7 Series seems to be undervalued as a whole.

Not that I need another pony in the stable, but what do you want for the 32ois?
Send me an email.

Ian

James

Reaction score
Hmmm
I miss my old e21, and though I really shouldn't, I'm kinda interested as well. I end up driving my 7.3 liter F250 everywhere while my e9 sits partially disassembled at the house. I burn up a lot of diesel and expensive tires.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I changed out the wheels because I had a set of nice BMW rims (basket-weaves) I think and put on new sneakers as well. For anyone looking for a decent 15 inch tire the Cooper Cobras (Discount Tire) were readily available in the size 235/60/15 and at 80.00 each I could not resist. I'll post pictures from work because the ranch has very limited internet capabilities. The reviews on the tires were quite good BTW.

If it's OK I'll post the sell price for the 320is on this thread- someone tell me if that's taboo, I just want to tally up what I have in new parts on the car and it may not be a great deal, but it is a fun car, runs great, looks like it took 2 tours through Afghanistan but came out fairly solid (minor PTSD). Also gets incredible milage! I always value a car on its parts/condition and not labor as no one cares how much you paid someone to change the brake fluid, etc.

Thanks for the comments everyone!