WEBER Tuning Manual

HI,

Not sure this is the right place. Please jump in and let me know or just move

I found out such a book for sale:

1703851447043.png

I knew some of Members are WEBER users, so I thought it can be useful for All in the end as I have found old version (source: "https://www.lainefamily.com/images/WeberTuningManual.pdf").

After going roughly through the pages I found out it is very valuable book for anyone dealing with carburetors.

I do not know if there are any differences between current version available in the shop and the scanned one. Maybe someone can tell?

Attachments

• WeberTuningManual.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 54

5280JB

Reaction score
Thank you for this! Ironic timing as I have been plowing through YouTube videos this week trying to better educate myself on the Weber DCOE 40's (and carburetors in general). A recent version of this manual was highly recommended. Great stuff!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Is it only for DCOE or did I miss something?
Yes, some carburetor theory then straight to DCOE. I find the most useful parts are the deciphering of the jet nomenclature so that you can tune accordingly because the nomenclature itself makes no sense. Haynes has a pretty good manual on the downdrafts.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I hope it will stay safe as so many interesting Web Pages and Forums have disappeared "like tears in a rain"

boonies

Boonies
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here is a YouTube channel that you might also find helpful. he as a mix of content, with some good Weber tuning info.

search his channel for more on DCOE and DGAS.