What camera? It's hard to drive hard in Europe....

probably every place gives you an equilibrium, and finally you love the jail in which you live and accept it as freedom land

there are many things that you probably dislike, but you like to have others, you weigh all and you decide

if you find a place that meets all the pros and less cons it will be wise to move there, it might have cameras, or maybe not

highway tolls pay much more than potholes, and sometimes they pay everyother thing than potholes

i would not try to meassure other country with the rule that measures my country, it will probably not work well IMHO

Speed cameras are one thing but if you get caught in a Police speed-trap its quite another. A friend of mine was driving from the UK to Italy. Whilst in France he was caught doing 30kms over the limit on a rural road. They banned him for driving in France for two weeks, he had to get friends in Italy to drive 300kms so one of them could drive his car back to Italy. This also meant he could not use his return ferry ticket and had to go from Holland back to the UK......

Got stopped in Croatia for doing 35 KPH over The cop comes over and in broken English tells me the magistrate will be $300 but with him $100 I pealed off a $20 and said that was all I would give him and he was satisfied and let me go. Almost like the old days in Chicago

Got stopped in Croatia for doing 35 KPH over The cop comes over and in broken English tells me the magistrate will be $300 but with him $100 I pealed off a $20 and said that was all I would give him and he was satisfied and let me go. Almost like the old days in Chicago
Same price I paid in Cancun. Globalization works for bribes I guess.

Back