What would you pay for a pair of high quality reproduction tail light frame/lens

vrracr

Reaction score
I would like to add my name for a pair of tail lights with red turn signals if it's still possible to get them.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have a left side set available if someone needs only the left side.
Amber turn signal, clear back up light, red brake light (normal)
$130 plus mailing.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Max doesn't have a coupe anymore ... bdigel has it ... unless he has bought something recently

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hopefully the balance of mine will come in before too long ... my half-heimers is starting to kick in and i would have to go look up what i ordered.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hopefully the balance of mine will come in before too long ... my half-heimers is starting to kick in and i would have to go look up what i ordered.
Pretty sure I sent you a red turn signal set and I owe you a set with amber turn signals.
Confirm this is what you want.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Pretty sure I sent you a red turn signal set and I owe you a set with amber turn signals.
Confirm this is what you want.
Stan,

i just sent you an email, a forwarded email from June 2016, this is what is outstanding
1 set of amber - Full set
1 left brake
1 left amber turn
1 right amber turn

thanks
scott

Wladek

Reaction score
Stan,
waiting list is soooo... long, but anyway please put me on the list for a set of standard European version (amber/red/white).
Thanks

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wladek, don't take my email as an indication of how long it takes as i got my first set very quickly and told Stan to pass me by for a good length of time.