Whats wrong with this Bav?

jmackro

Reaction score
Stan:

I asked that same question in the thread at: http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20061 See the replies I received, particularly post #18 from Leonine99 which reads:

Seems a PPI report (from someone here?) was posted on this car, says everything you need to know:

"I know this particular car. It’s very rusty. It sold in Rancho Cucamonga for just over $3K a few months ago and the buyer found out the hard way that Bavarias hide their rust well in pictures. He’s relisted it several times now but the sale has failed to complete, presumably because the potential buyers have shown up and seen just how rusty this thing really is. It’ll be expensive to put this one right. Sadly, another ebay seller who’s not being truly upfront about the car’s condition, hoping for a far away buyer who will simply send the money and a transport truck. Be afraid, be very afraid."

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yeah, Jay, that commentary came out of BaT, for better or worse. Since I'm buried in an e9 project that keeps running on like the Mississippi River, I've no capacity for another E3 or E9 or any chassis numbers in between. Probably a good thing.