Where can I find wiring diagram for 2000cs?

Rafal

Reaction score
Looking to either make or get all wiring for my 2000cs. Are there any diagrams available to see what goes where?

Does anyone make the complete wiring? I saw the link to ebay in the other thread, but they were used and seemed like as old as the car, which is what I have now and want to replace with a new set.

Thanks

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
2000 Schematic in Spanish

I have one in PDF (2 pages) that I can email to anyone who needs it. The nomenclature is in Spanish but you should be able to Google your way through it or I can translate some of the more obscure terms for you. PM with your email address.

In regards to having the harness re-done, I am now working with Kyle from http://www.kyleautomotivespecialties.com/ in potentially rebuilding the L Jet harness on my Si. I have not yet personally seen the result of his work on my harness but he gets very high marks from folks on the Samba boards and the photos of his work look spot-on OEM. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with him and I was confident he knows what he's doing and pays great attention to details. It may be worth a phone call on your part.

Rafal

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

My car is currently in Poland. I'm finishing the work on it over the phone. My mechanic is an all-around guy and seems to know what he's doing, all he needs is a diagram.