Where did you drive you coupe today?

BarneyT

Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ll start…

After five or six weeks in the garage under cover I took my coupe out for a 75 mile drive in the Texas Hill Country near my house this morning…

IMG_8646.jpeg
IMG_8651.jpeg
IMG_8649.jpeg
IMG_8648.jpeg
IMG_8647.jpeg
IMG_8652.jpeg
IMG_8653.jpeg

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Interesting headlights. Nice car color.
Why is that water stream green? I hope it is not the Rio Grande.

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
Interesting headlights. Nice car color.
Why is that water stream green? I hope it is not the Rio Grande.
Some of that green is probably reflected light from cedars above, and I'm sure there's some algae in the water as well. The Texas Hill Country is quite a ways from the Rio Grande.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I’ll start…

After five or six weeks in the garage under cover I took my coupe out for a 75 mile drive in the Texas Hill Country near my house this morning…

View attachment 177716View attachment 177717View attachment 177718View attachment 177719View attachment 177720View attachment 177721View attachment 177722
oh how i love driving thru the Texas hill country. finding those wonderful little barbecue places and having a great plate of brisket. its easy to thank your lucky stars that your in Texas when you find one.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Why is that water stream green?
Arde, that's simple ... its a reflection of the trees with the warm tones of the stone thru the clear water. the Hill country is one of the places of heaven on earth. beautiful winding + hilly roads, made for spirited driving

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Arde, that's simple ... its a reflection of the trees with the warm tones of the stone thru the clear water. the Hill country is one of the places of heaven on earth. beautiful winding + hilly roads, made for spirited driving
Clear water, I am packing and on my way there!

Mike Goble

Reaction score
I drive my 4-door coupe everywhere. Today, I'm loading it up with umpire equipment for the start of the 2024 High School season. First stop is a softball scrimmage game in Woodland, then on to a softball pre-season game in Loomis, and then a baseball pre-season game in Sacramento. Most everywhere I go, I've got the only one...

BarneyT

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great Coupe Saturday, took a 40 mile drive for fuel/coffee/drive to drink coffee…and then a 70 mile drive this afternoon on the north shore of lake Travis, really low water level.

IMG_8744.jpeg
IMG_8745.jpeg
IMG_8746.jpeg