Looking for chrome recommendations.
Thx!!
Jack
603-801-7610
Thx!!
Jack
603-801-7610
Thx!There's a really good shop in Utah.
Ogden Chrome:
Chrome Plating - Ogden, UT - Ogden Chrome
Ogden Chrome is an award-winning custom chrome plating facility located in Ogden, Utah. Call us today for service. 800-453-3007www.ogdenchrome.com
I did find some locally, but I had no form of reference.Especially for items as large as bumpers, I like to use a shop within driving distance. I can recommend a shop in Orange County, CA, but certainly not in New Hampshire or Massachusetts.
My advice would be to edit your post to explicitly state that you are looking for a shop near your location, type "chrome plating shops New Hampshire, Massachusetts into Google, ask around. Someone will have some recommendations closer than Utah!
Be prepared to drain you bank account.
Oh jeez. I have used Sherms for smaller parts for years and have been pleased with their service. I suspect that local polishers will begin sending our parts back and forth to Mexico.The California ban on Hexavalent Chrome goes into effect Jan. 1st, 2027 so the lead times, and likely the prices, of out of CA state chrome shops are about to increase. After +40yrs. in business, Sherm’s chrome stopped taking orders as of this past week. They are closing their doors at the end of the year.