White E9 on Ebay

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
More photos in description! Not enough photos of the common rust area! Has anyone looked at this close by?

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It sure is presented well in the current listing. Seems quite original and in good shape, from the available photos. Perhaps still a reasonable deal.?.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it looks like a quick polish up. look closely at the drivers fender / hood line. there are shadows there that indicate lines that are not parallel. the bottom of both fenders below the A pillar show some anomalies. the '74 steering wheel seems out of place. is the passenger rocker cover missing or just the out of focus pic? ... the adjacent floor looks better than expected.

floridabmx

Reaction score
I know it was googoos car by the overspray on the tail pipe. Goo goo got this car off craigslist as well. I think it was originally on there for 8k.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
-deleted-

Last edited:

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Seems unusual to have power FRONT windows, and manual rears?

abe94af47ba42e36d971799b19a1dc4d.jpg

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the manual rears were only in the 2.5cs ... they didn't have motors and were permanently stuck in the closed position. you could manually remove them.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i didn't say it was easy ... put they had to be put on the body ... so therefore they can be removed ... but not necessarily quickly