Who wants to get tanked?

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here is a collection of misc. tanks. Please contact me with interest and I will send you more pictures. Please indicate which tank or tanks you need based on color stickers. Not completely sure of value. I'm thinking $25 to $40ea. for the plastic tanks. For the metal tanks I'm thinking $125ea. I imagine each
20210515_090933[1].jpg
will fit in a medium flat rate box which should be $15.50 anywhere in the lower 48.

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi, what are the two tanks on the top left with a white spot and would you ship to the UK?

Cheers,

James

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The two on the top left are the fuel vapor tanks. One has a whit dot the other does not. That was just to mark for when people requested on so If I need to I can send more pics. Yes I could ship to the UK. I'm guessing it wont be cheap.

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
1 other has requested one first you are second, as I replied to your post I will need to edit my listing that they do not have the bottom bracket. just the rear.

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The two on the top left are the fuel vapor tanks. One has a whit dot the other does not. That was just to mark for when people requested on so If I need to I can send more pics. Yes I could ship to the UK. I'm guessing it wont be cheap.
No worries then I assume mine is hidden away somewhere as I can't smell the fumes when driving - I hadn't seen them before. Good luck with the sales