whos car ?

viphoto

Reaction score
Flipper from Miami. Sold for 20K a couple of weeks ago...looks like the sale didn't hold. Was a Bev Hills Motoring Club car before current owner. I would advise inspection before bidding if possible, as car has some issues.

digixjairo

Reaction score
It's crap

I went and saw this car in person. Let me tell you, cars always look better in person. It was a total piece of crap. It needs a lot of work, not minor like the seller claims.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Details please! Yes, from the condition of the floor boards, you know it'll need some work, but floors are one of the easier things to fix as far as body work.

Cowl, inner fenders/rockers, engine compartment rust are the tricky areas as are the a-pillars somewhat.

viphoto

Reaction score
I went and saw this car in person. Let me tell you, cars always look better in person. It was a total piece of crap. It needs a lot of work, not minor like the seller claims.
Ditto, when you looked had they attached the windshields? Or gotten it running....

digixjairo

Reaction score
I meant to say they look better in pictures. I couldn't start it. The guy buys the cars and then has them wait at the shipping yard waiting to be shipped to Europeans who are most of his customers.