Wiper Motor

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here is mine, the arm is directly over one of the bolts which also makes it a pita to remove.

IMG_0941.JPG

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Steve, It looks like the arm is in alignment (straight with the swiveling piece) and I'm assuming that is at the bottom of the windshield. I think that's where I'm off so I'll align mine (180d.) and if that fixes the problem then we can conclude another albeit small chapter in the master manual!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Turn-key to this problem: Steve, quite correct; with the picture below the wipers should be in the off position and all the way down against the base of the windshield. This puts the blades at the absolute bottom of their travel. If yours is not straight across as in the picture then pop it off and make it that way. Then put on the wiper arms as low as you want them and you'll be done. This was a productive lunch hour for me :)

Thanks!

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say, once again, thank you to all who take the time to write and illustrate these solutions so that, even many years later, they are extremely helpful for those who face a similar issue and use the Search button.