Wiring Question

it looks like though he has a late 73 based on the cricuit breaker switches for his power windows there in one picture?

Did 74s even have a prism? Didn't think they needed one since the HVAC lettering were backlit.

My car is a 1974, production Nov 1974

I have the circuit breakers and the prism light.

Download the pics and forward in a email to office max- they will print out for you.
Save time and money.

or- send me your email, I will forward to you and you forward to them.

they won’t print til you get there.
I can definitely manage to do this … excited to have a print out - will be helpful!

74s wiring is fairly different than a 2800CS wiring.

I need to get a hold of a 74 wiring as eventually I want to swap in a 74 turn signal switch from Right to Left and maybe put in a wiper delay from a 74

74s wiring is fairly different than a 2800CS wiring.

I need to get a hold of a 74 wiring as eventually I want to swap in a 74 turn signal switch from Right to Left and maybe put in a wiper delay from a 74
I posted the link in this thread.

Key in Ignition buzzer, pretty small
A5485E16-5F6D-42E4-BDBD-EE962F9BFB53.jpeg

This could explain why I have wires that aren’t connected to anything … should be connected to this!

Unfortunately I threw it in the garage trash can last week and emptied the can last night for street pickup today. I never thought someone would want one, sorry.

Thank you - would appreciate it. I don't know why, but I like this originality. I have a 1974 Carrera that I did the same thing to and my mechanic thought I was crazy .... maybe.

I know I have mine, it's a matter of finding it, I too will report back if successful.

Back