World Uphol. Headliners

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
As far as I can find, the only one with texture / pattern similar to original is the SMS, but too thick to work according to my upholster
If anyone finds different I would like to hear of it!

jmackro

Reaction score
Stevehose said:
Doesnt Carl Nelson sell this?
Close but not original I believe.

I took a look at the LaJolla Independent site to see the pattern on the material they offer. The picture isn't very good, so no luck there. The blurb sounds pretty good: This material is the best match we have ever found to what came from the factory on your car. 3 Meters for your sunroof car or 2.5 meters for your non sunroof car will cover your entire roof’s interior with beautiful, new white material that will look better than it ever has!.

Unfortunately, it also says "Currently on backorder" and "Call us for pricing".

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I took a look at the LaJolla Independent site to see the pattern on the material they offer. The picture isn't very good, so no luck there. The blurb sounds pretty good: This material is the best match we have ever found to what came from the factory on your car. 3 Meters for your sunroof car or 2.5 meters for your non sunroof car will cover your entire roof’s interior with beautiful, new white material that will look better than it ever has!.

Unfortunately, it also says "Currently on backorder" and "Call us for pricing".
I called. It seems to be indefinite backorder. They are supposed to send me a swatch. When I have collected the three I ordered I will report back.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
has anybody looked at the company that made the CSL black material? curious how good that was ... and if they have the color for a CS

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
teahead, no the vinyl was too thick, too heavy
SMS made the black for, sorry don't remember the name's CSL
They very well might have used a different substrate