World Upholstery service complaint

Kartrdad

Reaction score
I am posting to express my disappointment with the service I received from World Upholstery regarding my 72 3.0 CS restoration

First: the Rep that worked with me did a good job.

But poor internal communication created a simple delay issue, but after two request to have the Manager contact me ( with no response at all ) , and three additional weeks of waiting with no follow up. I have had enough dealing with this level of service.

I would not recommend dealing with this company.

Thanks for listening

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We have a Feedback Forum for these posts which is moderated. Sorry your first post is negative, guess we aren't going to get an introduction?

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
kartrdad - were you looking into upholstery products or carpet for your coupe? if it is carpet, i would look into KHM (www.cabrio.de) or GAHH - word of caution, GAHH does not make a trunk carpet and isn't interested in working on a template. KHM is more affordable than either world upholstery or gahh

GAHH makes excellent leather interior kits - GAHH's leather is much nicer than world upholstery - more expensive too ... but better leather costs more per square foot.

Kartrdad

Reaction score
Thanks for the contact I will check them out
Just looking to replace the front seat leather , was able to save the carpets and rear seats

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 154

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
be sure to get samples before buying. you need to match color and texture ... then when you go to buy, you need to check dye lot ... leather colors can vary - especially saturated colors like reds. be sure to get all of the red samples GAHH has - they have 3 on their website. the rear seats look great. let us know how how well it matches