Wow, another job I will not get

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
"The New York mayor has instructed city agencies to present him with photographs of potential hires as City Hall reviews candidates for jobs ranging from assistant commissioner to departmental press secretary."

My hopes of being a civil servant in NY were just dashed.
You told me again you preferred handsome men
But for me you would make an exception.......

Where is Janis Joplin when I need her?
(From Chelsea Hotel lyrics)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I wonder if a bogus headshot would be considered “lying on your resume”. At any rate, I just got some shots last week. You may refer to me as “gigachad”.

A73D22B2-1DC8-43E4-8253-AC19AE50C02B.png

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Several years ago I did a handful of webcasts with a colleague where the audience would see powerpoints, but not the presenters. My colleague would sometimes comment that this was because he was born with a face for broadcasting - radio broadcasting.

Last edited:

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I wonder if a bogus headshot would be considered “lying on your resume”. At any rate, I just got some shots last week. You may refer to me as “gigachad”.
Handsome dude!

The NY shit is worse than lying on the resume. They have the right to get your picture from elsewhere (social networks) and use that picture against your will.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Bummer. I always thought the Blind Auditions were the best part of The Voice. Mark sure is a screw off, but he's soooooo good looking it's okay. Kinda dumb though. All they had to do is say it's for security reasons then using the photo on the org chart.