WOW! Kent, WA Estate Sale; Barn Find 2000C/CS

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score

PNW area members: Barn Find 2000cs, 2000c and euro e21 323. Lots of BMW specific parts, wheels etc. Alpina wheels, e3/e9/02 trim, BWA wheels, fog lights steering wheels and what looks to be more than one e3/e9 m30 motor. Well worth checking out.
Let us know if anyone gets there. I'd love the BWA wheels for my 02

200c.jpg
200cs.jpg
alpina.jpg

wheel.jpg

Last edited:

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
There is also an photo showing the turbo exhaust pipe and intercooler .

Turbo lag in an e21 is only for really capable drivers. I was always on the edge of spinning out in my turbo e21 so I’m clearly not capable enough. Wish I was out there to bid on some of this stuff

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Turbo lag in e21 was/is dangerous.... You waited and waited and waited and finally Oh God- here we go.
The lag made passing other cars a hellish experience.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so is anybody going to go to this? if so, please contact me ... there is an item that i would be interested in and willing to pay a fee ... if the price was quasi reasonable on the parts

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I can’t make it. There is only one item that I really want. I’m confident that it will go to a deserving buyer however. ;)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i would like the set of bbs rs if they are rs 005 + 006. or even 4 of one or the other. i would also like one of the BMW nardi horn buttons.

@Markos, you are probably interested in the italvolanti wheel? i would think @BMW Pete would be interested in the (3) 5 hole Alpina wheels

good supply of different sidedraft webers ...

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think I know who had this hoard and I'm gonna try to go as early on Wednesday as possible.
A couple things I'm eyeballing are the red taillights, petri and Momo steering wheels, the Carello lights, always loved the Schnitzer wheels, chrome trim, and that Timavo Carburetor lever mechanism looks intriguing..
PM me your wants and we'll see what transpires but no promises.

Steve-o

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mostly hohum stuff, but here and there appear to be gems. I’d be a buyer if they allow remote bids, if these things can be had at garage sale prices:
(1) Weber 42DCOE tipo8 carbs, any chance folks at the auction do not realize what these are?
(2) If there were a set of Italy-made 3 Weber 45DCOE of the same tipo (tipo 9’s or even 151’s if from the early made-in-Bologna days.

I don’t need them but there looks like perhaps an early BMW Motorsport steering wheel.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Nuts.... Might have to take a day off work to go... If for nothing than to go trolling around.
As SFDon has my car (and is almost finished with it), I don't really need anything, but... what the hay.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bo, look closely at the lip at 10:00 ... looks like a little damage that's going to have to be fixed. its also a question if they are the 005 + 006. the second part of the equation is price.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve had two BMW friends from across the country text me about this. Seattle is like CA with respect to BMW owners. This is no hidden secret. The sale will be inundated with 2002 owners and e21/e30 folks. The estate sale that @bimbill facilitated a few years ago was the same way. At least 30 people when I was there, and it was like that for the whole run.