WT Help Buy 3.0 CS

Ives

Well-Known Member
Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Messages
425
Reaction score
213
Location
Healdsburg, Ca.
Friend is looking for a completed 1972-75 3.0 CS with the following conditions and Specs:

1. Good to Very good, paint, interior and overall condition. It needs to be a Good driver with very few if any issues.

2. Upgraded engine (M30/B35 or B34 Euro) Fuel Injection, 220-250 HP at the crank.

3. 5 Speed with Overdrive and LSD rear end preferably 3.45 ratio.

4. 16" Alpina or Faupina Wheels and a solid suspension system with sway bars.

5. Upgraded Exhaust System.

6. Complete Tool Kit not a deal killer.

7. A/C a plus but not a deal killer.

He'd prefer to not go the BaT route. He has money in hand and it doesn't need to be a CA Coupe. I will help him evaluate any opportunities.
Regards, Jon
 
That is a very specific and detailed list. Might I suggest he look at HBChris’s prior Malaga coupe for sale? Price is perhaps a bit high right now at its current listing but there may be some wiggle room there and he won’t find a better specimen easily
 
e9Leveque,
I am pursuing a number of channels for him and I have known Chris for years. Thanks for pointing out his Malaga but he's more interested in a very good driver that's not $125-150K. I've upgraded 3 Coupes and the list, I think, is correct for someone that wants to have a very good driver w/o issues. I posted the request here because many prospective sellers don't want to go through the BaT experience when they realize their Coupe needs a new home.
Regards, Jon
 
Agree, it is a very appropriate list and one which I would make as well / feel as if I am trying to get my CSi to hit all of those points! I wish him and you good luck with the search. I also believe that user Patton had a coupe he was planning to sell, not sure what happened with that or if he sold it.
 
Looked him up and looks like he's triple carbs. Thanks for the suggestion but I'm steering him towards fuel injection.
Regards, Jon
 
Back
Top