WTB: 16" Alpina Wheels (in Europe?)

phead82

Reaction score
Hi,
like the title already states, I am looking for reasonably priced 16" Alpina wheels and I am located in Germany.
The condition can be rather poor, since having them refurbished is not an issue for me.
If anyone here has a set (any condition) and would be willing to part with them that would be awesome!
Thanks!

Simufly

Reaction score
Alpinas

No.
The reason being that the vast majority of members on here are in the USA and shipping customs etc is usually a deal breaker. The market in the UK/EU for genuine 16" Alpinas is fine; small but keen (for the e28 and other early 5 stud BMWs.) Avid searchers should be tuned in to what ever is available on the various sites: US/Uk/German ebay, gumtree, craigs list etc.

As it happens they went to a local chap who collected the them next and paid cash. Not as much as I hoped they would make as I had been seduced by the mythical figure that some think their wheels are worth.

In the end a mutually beneficial result: I don't need them, and the purchaser wants them.

So perhaps the the stupid prices (IMO) that some think their wheels are worth could (should) be reset.
This is not a rant, OK well maybe a mini rant, perhaps a wake up call: Any item is worth what someone will pay for it and not a penny/cent more!

Last edited: