WTB: 2000CS Bumpers

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looking for front and rear bumpers from a 2000CS.

Would like to put them on a 3.0CS (I recognize the front may need some mods but wanted to mess around to see if something could be worked out).

Crummy chrome not a big deal but prefer minimal/no dents.

Drew
Houston, TX

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Drew,

Please don't do it, please, it's just not right. You've brought on a case of anxiety, I think I'm feeling a bit ill, I thought I taught you better! I know where you can buy an original 2000CS if that's what you want, the bumpers belong on that car not your coupe.

:sad:

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
How sacrilegious would a 2000 front bumper look on a 2800? Anyone try it? Where's the picture?

I mean it sounds wrong, but could be a Reese's Cup now that you brought it up...

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Ok Chris, just climb down off of the workbench...I was really just hoping for the rear...

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bad visual there for me- a big haired Texan woman driving in a coupe with a 2000 front bumper..
Yikes!

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, I doubt it exists in real life, so....just remember that you can't un-see it once you look....

There's something sort of awkward, droopy and bulgy about the corners of the 2000 front bumpers, whereas the over riders actually look kind of cool.

Attachments

• black coupe w 2000cs bumper.jpg
    black coupe w 2000cs bumper.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 85