WTB 3.0 CS, CSI, CSL owners manual

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone have an e9 owners manual for sale (UK version)?

(The nice one on ebay at US$365 + $35 postage, is out of my price range)

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Mal

These items are rarely seen for sale.
Coupeking offer an original 1974 edition for $350 + shipping!!!

I and others have obtained a good photocopy of the 1973 edition for £24.27 from -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-3-li...618825?hash=item2f2950b849:g:Kn4AAMXQaBtQ-VrI

The booklet is cut and bound to the right size in a blue cover. Quality is very good.

Cheers.

Marco54
I would keep searching for what you really want. I, with the help of others on e9, well, mostly the "others," thank you guys, searched for years for an Italian language e9 owner's manual for my Italian delivery 74 CS. I am now, thanks to those others, the proud owner of a manual I can read only a couple of words from. A small part of my coupe that l love large.

Memory says it was around $100. a couple of years ago.

As my son said when we asked him what he learned one day in third grade, "Patience is a virgin."

Steve

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I would keep searching for what you really want. I, with the help of others on e9, well, mostly the "others," thank you guys, searched for years for an Italian language e9 owner's manual for my Italian delivery 74 CS. I am now, thanks to those others, the proud owner of a manual I can read only a couple of words from. A small part of my coupe that l love large.

Memory says it was around $100. a couple of years ago.

As my son said when we asked him what he learned one day in third grade, "Patience is a virgin."

Steve

I agree with you, Steve.

However I have seen only one for sale in the last 2 years+. In that case (an e-Bay auction) my laptop stalled during the auction and I didn't win.
The reproduction one I mention is good value in my opinion.

If I see another original one for auction there will be at least 2 bidders!!!

Last edited:

Simufly

Reaction score
The repo ones mentioned are fine, (I was the conduit for several members in the US as the supplier does not ship to the US and got a chance to inspect several. The quality was fine)
There are several detail changes over the editions, what year is your car?
Simon

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was the conduit for several members in the US
Thanks again Simon, for being the conduit for my copy. :)

The booklet is cut and bound to the right size in a blue cover. Quality is very good.
I agree, the quality is good. The paper may have a slightly different sheen than the originals, but the content all seems good. And did the originals come with a blue cover? I have seen a dark red cover in photos and have always assumed that was the original color. Just curious - I had contemplated having a new cover reprinted locally for the repro book I have and replacing the blue color with a red one.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I can confirm that Peter’s manual are beauties and have one of his. I found a 73 version in a car for sale and bought it but the wiring diagrams were fused together. Does the retro copies have a good wiring diagram and did it include the mid 73 circuit breaker addition for the windows?

And as I look on eBay everyday I have never seen an earlier manual, 2800CS yes, but 3.0CS no.