WTB - Alpina Front Spoiler

aguirola

Reaction score
I have this one in stock. painless installation, perfect fit.

Regards, Alberto

1663083044809.png

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Alpina B2S

Friends, I have had to fortune of having one of these in my shop for an engine overhaul / refresh. During this time the very kind owner, (you know who you are, THANK YOU!) allowed us to digitally scan the cylinder head, combustion chamber, intake and exhaust tracts, and replicate the pistons. We will now offer this as a service, either building you a complete B2S replica engine or as an out service for those who desire to build their own engine.

When I have all the pieces on a bench I will post some pictures of the original Alpina head and our replica. The latter of which will be contemporary as a CNC machined piece. The Alpina is beautiful, and during our scan work we found that none of the combustion chambers are identical, and that the intake and exhaust have variations. Very clearly Alpina did all of this work by hand.

Mario L.
VSR1.com
Since this thread is entitled Alpina spoiler, I think this engine related information warrants a brand new separate thread.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have this one in stock. painless installation, perfect fit.

Regards, Alberto

View attachment 148415
Hello all, I got 2 spoiler from Alberto, it is no jock it is really painless installation I am not a body men or mechanic and I could install it in 30 minute it is perfect fit if front of your car never been in accident it will fit right in, thank you Alberto
I forgot the bumper front and back isn't that nice? it is maid by Alberto he should come up with name to have a brand name I thing it is the time to expanding the business

Attachments

• 20220503_154105.jpg
    20220503_154105.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 20220503_154109.jpg
    20220503_154109.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 109

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Any installation/process pictures from you or Alberto?
Hi Dave, no I don't have any picture, the way I install it right on the center was the first bolt I drill and I use kind of self tapping screw, when center was tide then each side I push it in and use a self tapping screw Alberto was recommending to use bolt and nut but I did not use it and it works if I bump the spoiler it don't matter what kind of bolt I use it will brake but I tell you it was easy to install since the size was exactly what it should be it fitted perfect like that part it came with the car I am construction guy and I could easily install it I don't think you have any problem to install it.
Best regards
Albert

aguirola

Reaction score
Dave, it is very simple, pop on, transfer the holes you pre-drilled on the spoiler to the body,
remove, paint, install. That's all folks!

Regards Alberto

aguirola

Reaction score
Nuts and bolts is my favourite, as a bit sturdier. If you only scrape the bottom you will not tear it off
if you use sheet metal/self-tapping screws, it might crack or pull off. But, I really don't know.

Besides, after drilling the holes in the body work, I would apply a dab of paint / whatever to protect
the sheetmetal holes from acquiring more rust...?
:)

Last edited:

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nuts and bolts is my favourite, as a bit sturdier. If you only scrape the bottom you will not tear it off
if you use sheet metal/self-tapping screws, it might crack or pull off. But, I really don't know.

Besides, after drilling the holes in the body work, I would apply a dab of paint / whatever to protect
the sheetmetal holes from acquiring more rust...?
:)
Hi Alberto you are all right, but I was lazy to do it I figure I am not driving much and for now it's ok maybe I do it later.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sheetmetal/self-tapping screws, nuts and bolts, or your choice? Appreciate the response...
if you don't mind a slightly larger hole, consider threaded rivets (nutserts). all the advantages of bolts/nuts without the hassle of dropping a nut or washer into the front valance abyss.

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
if you don't mind a slightly larger hole, consider threaded rivets (nutserts). all the advantages of bolts/nuts without the hassle of dropping a nut or washer into the front valance abyss.
This is what I've done and is the best solution imo

aguirola

Reaction score
I have 1 spoiler that I have been holding since September, that the client backed off, as the budget, etc. etc., blah blah.

It is available for sale again.

Unfortunately, it is the 1st person that goes back on his word on the E9 Forum.
It is regrettable, as totally unexpected.

Please reach out if interested, and this time, a deposit will be required.

Regards, Alberto

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here’s what my H&B from Berkeley, Alpina knock off looked like when I installed it with rivet, washers and screws. The man that had the mold passed and I think I got the second to last one from H&B. Don’t know if they are still available. I paid around $300.

Attachments

• 6ADDEB35-739C-430B-8B11-F2872F8F2E3C.jpeg
    6ADDEB35-739C-430B-8B11-F2872F8F2E3C.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 4105CC4E-6354-49C2-9071-3303550A2131.jpeg
    4105CC4E-6354-49C2-9071-3303550A2131.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 63