WTB. BMW Heyco Yellow Handle Screwdriver.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has seen a Yellow Plastic Handle Heyco BMW Stubby Screwdriver used in a 2002 E10 pouch?
Thanks in Advance.
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not sure Markos. I am waiting for a photo. I have seen a wide handle stubby on the web somewhere and I have a friend that wants one. I spoke to a seller earlier today who has one in a 2002 roll-up.
Thanks for the info. I am getting way too many tools so if you know anyone who needs tools send them my way, Over stocked on 17-19 short and long open end spanners and also tube wrenches and the Z tool. I will sell them cheap as long as the buyer is a Forum member.
Thanks

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not sure Markos. I am waiting for a photo. I have seen a wide handle stubby on the web somewhere and I have a friend that wants one. I spoke to a seller earlier today who has one in a 2002 roll-up.
Thanks for the info. I am getting way too many tools so if you know anyone who needs tools send them my way, Over stocked on 17-19 short and long open end spanners and also tube wrenches and the Z tool. I will sell them cheap as long as the buyer is a Forum member.
Thanks

Are you sure it is made by Heyco. Most of the Heyco
screwdrivers seem to be slender and at least 4" long.

Check out this one by Hazet:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/322199811600?item=322199811600

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not sure Markos. Have not seen it yet.
Thanks for your concern.
Koopman
The way the seller talked I would guess it's the Hazet. I did see a large thin yellow handle somewhere searching and it identified it as an E9 tool.
Thanks for all the help.
Koopman

LarryE9E10

Reaction score
I have the original tool roll & tools in my tii. Screwdriver has a gray handle and shaft reverses from slotted to phillips head. Nothing yellow in sight.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have the original tool roll & tools in my tii. Screwdriver has a gray handle and shaft reverses from slotted to phillips head. Nothing yellow in sight.
As mentioned above,it may be a Hazet. I saw one on Ebay for $99.Koopman
Thanks for your help.
Koopman