WTB, Chrome windshield wiper arms, Drivers & passsengers side

ocra67

Reaction score
I would like to purchase both chrome windshield wiper arms for a 1972 BMW 3.0 CSi.

Michael

Philippe db

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I could need a set as well for my '72 Csi that is missing the deflector on the driver side arm.

If somebody is able and willing to ship to Belgium please let me know.

Philippe db

Reaction score
Wiper set

Hi Markos,

If your wiper set is still available and you can ship to Belgium I would very much appreciate some pictures.

Here is my e-mail address

[email protected]

Many thanks in advance.

KR
Philippe

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I have someone local that is interested, but these may not meet his needs.

I'd say that they are in fair shape. The passenger wiper is missing the stainless deflector. The price will reflect condition.No wiper blades.

24576436849_c8aedbab29_c.jpg

24313473924_223ffc139a_c.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
eBay looks like a great source for these. I used it for pricing on mine and there seem to be a lot of sales. Are the e3 wipers the same?

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the e3 arms and blades are different. I don't think they have the 'hook' on the end for attaching the blade holder - just a peg to hold the blade holder onto the arm. I also think they are an inch or so shorter (both arms and blade holders).

Simufly

Reaction score
Arm

I'm pretty sure the e3 arms and blades are different. I don't think they have the 'hook' on the end for attaching the blade holder - just a peg to hold the blade holder onto the arm. I also think they are an inch or so shorter (both arms and blade holders).

Different part numbers too.