WTB Complete Exhaust

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
what we have heard from @OCCoupe is that the Fritz exhaust fits beautifully ,,, and @Stan i believe said the same thing. the only thing at question is whether the exhaust tip fits. OCCoupe did not put the tip on his previous car.
hey Stan, i notice that you don't have the tailpipe hanger on your exhaust. #16 on 18/3 of realoem

Attachments

• RealOEM.com - exhaust.pdf
    828 KB · Views: 71

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That is how VSR hung it. It is very secure without any vibration. Sounds lovely and I too decided to forgo the 55mm tip. The end of the tailpipe is polished. That is how Fritz sends them. Now I am looking into a aFritz system for my E30

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
interesting ... i am not about to question the work of VSR ... i will wait and see if i put on the tip. i know the end is polished as i saw it in the pics ... and it looks great.

so here's the question for others with stainless exhausts, such as the Larini that W+N sells / custom units ... have you put the exhaust tip on yours? i know the coupeking systems have a flared tip to resemble the tip

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
That is how VSR hung it. It is very secure without any vibration. Sounds lovely and I too decided to forgo the 55mm tip. The end of the tailpipe is polished. That is how Fritz sends them. Now I am looking into a aFritz system for my E30
Coupe King has a tab welded on the top of the tailpipe that allows the use of that hanger. Perhaps Fritzbits does as well.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Fritz's system utilizes the stock hangers ... so it won't have a welded attachment, which is confirmed by the Fritz pictures.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Fritz's system utilizes the stock hangers ... so it won't have a welded attachment, which is confirmed by the Fritz pictures.
There is one hanger on the tailpipe and 2 on the muffler, at least there is on my set.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 99

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan, the tab on the tailpipe must have been put on by Mario - here is a pic on Fritz's website - no tab
1629314058474.png