WTB: console wiper speed switch and wiper relay

LarryE9E10

Reaction score
Hi all!

Drove my '73 tii to, at, and back from the Vintage, mostly in the rain (sigh). When the rain was on-and-off and I kept switching the wipers on and off, we started taking a pool as to whether the wiper motor or the switch would burn out first. Dodged the bullet this time, but I have recognized a significant need to retrofit intermittent wipers to my 2002. To do so, I need a three position wiper switch found in E9s, E3s, and E21s. Also looking for the 7-pin wiper relay.

Anyone have an extra of either lying around that they are willing to part with?

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Larry,

I'll probably have a switch (only) in a few weeks. It is from a '74 CS, that has only wiper control on the right side stalk. The 'stalk' has some wobble in it, and I purchased a new one to replace it. It just arrived, and I'll probably get it installed within a few weeks.

IF nothing else pops up, drop me a line.

skb

Reaction score
My wiper relay just went south. Do you still have yours?

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi all!

Drove my '73 tii to, at, and back from the Vintage, mostly in the rain (sigh). When the rain was on-and-off and I kept switching the wipers on and off, we started taking a pool as to whether the wiper motor or the switch would burn out first. Dodged the bullet this time, but I have recognized a significant need to retrofit intermittent wipers to my 2002. To do so, I need a three position wiper switch found in E9s, E3s, and E21s. Also looking for the 7-pin wiper relay.

Hi;
Does the wipe ela switch have 6 Pins?
If so I have one.
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi all!

Hi Larry;
I belive I have one.Can you send a photo so I can compare?
Thanks
Koopman