WTB: Dash Parts and '75 Rear Arm Rests

Alice Couper

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gruppe:

I have finally sorted through all my parts since rescuing my coupe from the body shop. Some parts have disappeared in the 15+ years since I dismantled my coupe. Somehow 3 dashes disappeared, but the wood pieces mostly survived. The miracle is that so much stuff survived multiple moves, flaky and/or larcenous "helpers", and a divorce. (Also, how did I end up with 6 sets of tail lights, 2 Motronic B35 engines, and so many trunk panels?)

At the moment, I need:

1. Dash top cover (condition not important; will be re-covered).
2. Dash grab rail
3. Rear arm rests for a '75 (the ones with slots on the side with a plastic guide, for seat belts to be pulled through). Condition not important, will be re-covered.

Any offers, suggestions, leads, co-dependency, commiseration, and/or wild goose chases are most welcome.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A C,

I have the brushed aluminum/chrome trim piece that snaps into the dash grab rail. Almost perfect condition, one very small 'smudge'. Keep me in mind if you find a grab rail without the trim. Now that I think about it I may also have the grab rail. I'll check that out later this week when I get to the storage area.

Gary

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A.C. Yes,I have a grab rail as well. BUT, it has an issue in the area where the passenger side glove box button is located. IF you'll send me your direct email address via a 'conversation', I'll get some pix of both items to you.

Cheers,

Gary---