WTB: E3 Bumber Rubber Parts

Paulaner

Well-Known Member
Messages
428
Reaction score
229
Location
WA, USA
Looking to buy a few of the rubber parts for an E3 front bumper ideally from someone in the USA. Over paying the extra fees.
1. Rubber washers: 51125071765 (need 2) #16 in image
2. Over rider bushing (Left): 51111802067 #17 in image
3. Over rider bushing (Right): 51111802068 #17 in image
4. Bumper horn rubbers: 51111806558 (right) and 51111806557 (left) #8 in image

1791143560194.png
 
I thought that the horn rubbers are just made up from rubber strips, 2002's use same thing It is just grooved rubber that has a flared out base I think that I have some bulk of that still I have used old sway bar bushings cut in half or sectioned for the #16 bushings Not sure about the other ones Been awhile since I had a bumper apart

Thanks, Rick
 
Back
Top