WTB E3 Turn Signal Assembly and one wheel.

iamthejmsnyder

Reaction score
Hello, not a very active member but I figured I'd reach out to see if anyone has what I need.

I bought my 72 Bavaria as a rolling chassis with an entire truckload of parts and have been piecing it all together to see what I have and don't have.

What I need is a turn signal lens for the passenger's side and the complete assembly for the driver's side:

IMG_20200412_154413.jpg
IMG_20200412_154426.jpg

I'm also looking for one wheel of the following two styles. I have two different sets of wheels but only 3 wheels each... So I need a 4th to complete either set!

IMG_20200412_153446.jpg

I did find turn signal assemblies on ebay but at what seems like ridiculous prices. Let me know if you have anything! Thanks

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wheel on the left has 18 spokes and is not a BMW wheel. Wheel on right is a BMW FPS wheel from an e12. Originally it would have had steel wheels with hubcaps or the five spoke FPS kidney bean wheel. Either will look better that the 17/18s on now.

iamthejmsnyder

Reaction score
Good to know, thanks. I also have 3 steel wheels and one hub cap. This car came with a lot of parts. I just wish I had 4 matching wheels! I had the 17s laying around from an old project, they'll do till I find another wheel.