WTB e3 windshield

naccer

Reaction score
Hi all, we cracked a Bavaria windshield today replacing a seal. Is there any US source for a Bavaria windshield or is Walloth the last remaining source. They're on special, but thought I'd check here to see if there was a potential US supplier. BMW NA - NLA.

Thanks ahead of time, Neal

Emil

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a brand new OEM Sigla with BMW insignia on it. No scratches or scuffs, tape still on the edges. It is perfect and should go in a concourse or perfect car since it is a new DOT Sigla, not a poor-fitting aftermarket.

It came with my E3, the gentleman also had a Bavaria but the Bavaria was long gone.

$500 obo. I'm in NM and could deliver it to the west coast (LA area) around the New Year. Could also deliver to Denver area with a further out timeline. Anywhere else, shipping is on you.

Regards,
Emile

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a brand new OEM Sigla with BMW insignia on it. No scratches or scuffs, tape still on the edges. It is perfect and should go in a concourse or perfect car since it is a new DOT Sigla, not a poor-fitting aftermarket.

It came with my E3, the gentleman also had a Bavaria but the Bavaria was long gone.

$500 obo. I'm in NM and could deliver it to the west coast (LA area) around the New Year. Could also deliver to Denver area with a further out timeline. Anywhere else, shipping is on you.

Regards,
Emile

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I will take the windshield, where in NM? call me please as I also am in NM

Reactions: dp

Bwana

Reaction score
Where can I get a windshield seal? My windshield is OK but the rubber is shot. NLA BMW and I don't see it on W&N. Any body have a spare laying around?